Hi guys, Today's post will be focusing on vlogging, specifically three editing techniques you can use to spice up your vlog and make it stand out from the rest of the crowd. We will be using one of our students' footage as an example today, Kenji Tanimura. As always, here are the names of each technique with their corresponding time code. **Technique #1: Cutting To The Beat Of Your Music (0:24)** **Technique #2: Overlaying Clips (3:49)** **Technique #3: Pace Your Editing Like A Movie (7:30)** **Technique #3's Video Editing Breakdown (11:50)** https://youtu.be/B-Rx3dj3mHI Peace, Charles
    Charles you should just make your own youtube channel... cause these are awesome lol
    This was very helpful. Thank you!!
    This post is deleted!
    Thanks so much for these tips! I found them just at the right time to improve my final edit on my current video. I'm so grateful!
    All these tips have been great! Thank you so much for putting these out.
    Thanks for spending the time to put those together. They were very informative and helpful.πŸ‘πŸ˜
    @CharlesLiu where’s the download link? I would like to try the edit technique you suggested!
    Thank you very much for this post. I had to pause the series I was watching because I have started to notice technique #3. A dude was approaching a fuse box on a campsite, I didn't get to see him walk all the way over to the box :sweat: :joy:
    Great tips thank you so much! <3
    Awesome tips! I'll totally use this stuff!
    Thank you so much πŸ‘! I am an absolute amature at editing so these videos are really helpful. I hope to see more of them in the future.
    This is awesome! Thank you!! Could you share which shortcuts you have used to cut and edit on adobe? xx

Looks like your connection to Jumpcut was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.