Hi guys! Here's a popular YouTube technique that you see all the time, and for good reason. It's one of the easiest methods to execute, and provides three great solutions to common direct-to-camera problems. The solutions are listed in the timecode/table of contents down below as well as other parts of the video encase you want to just skip around. **1. Introduction (0:12)** **2. Solution #1: It eases memorization. (1:09)** **3. Solution #2: You're allowed to mess up as many times as you want. (1:36)** **4. Solution #3: It cuts out dead space and improves pacing. (2:29)** **5. Common problems/mistakes and how to fix them (3:00)** **6. Problem #1: Not speaking with confidence. (3:46)** **7. Problem #2: Clip timing .(4:16)** **8. Problem #3: Framing. (5:07)** **9. Video Editing Walkthrough (6:18)** https://youtu.be/OcxN-wq1rwE if you have a niche or editing topic or general question you'd like covered, or even if you have some overall feedback, please let us know in the comments. See you next week, Charles
    @CharlesLiu very helpful
    first time we get to see charles on camera, nice work dude
    Should perhaps pin that I see many people in here who struggle with jumpcuts
    I use them because I can barely see the lines in front of me xD Also emphasis.
    Thank you for the tip.
    this is so cool, i found out that a lot of small youtubers use this methold
    Yay for instruction! :grin:
    this is such a useful video and I will definitely be playing around more with this technique in my next video. thanks Charles!

Looks like your connection to Jumpcut was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.