Yup, you read the category name correctly. Finally, we will be addressing one of the most heavily requested topics on this platform, and it’s something all of you can relate to in one form or another as a YouTube entrepreneur. Video editing. Video editing is like Jumpcut’s check-engine light. We’ve always wanted to do something about it, but we weren’t entirely sure how beneficial it would be or if it would actually actually be useful. So starting sometime next week, I will be periodically posting walkthroughs on some of our featured VA students and what I think they do particularly well in terms of their video editing/post production process. From there, I will relate it to how you guys can possibly do the same thing in your own videos. If this goes well, I can continue expanding this idea and hopefully introduce more instructional videos of sorts and other topics (such as software how-to videos or more difficult techniques). So please, as these become released, please let me know if this is useful or a complete waste of time. If you don’t know who I am, I am one of Jumpcut’s super sexy video editors. Nice to meet you. Check back here on Monday for the first breakdown. I will be going over @JonahRiddle ’s comedic timing and general editing techniques that help make videos funnier. See you Monday.
    @CharlesLiu *"If you don’t know who I am, I am one of Jumpcut’s super sexy video editors."* :laughing: Sounds awesome, Charles! Great that we're finally tackling video editing. Looking forward to this :100: :raised_hands:
    Finally.
    Just something to add for everyone, if you find these beneficial let us know dont just upvote and move on. Your participation in this is what will dictate if we continue these down the road =]
    @KaraMelissa is it safe to assume that they're all sexy?
    @CharlesLiu Go sexy!!!
    @ZenMalixi lol all of us in Jumpcut are! Amiright?? :smile:
    Yay! Video editing! Can't wait to see this, super sexy @CharlesLiu! :wink:
    Thanks for doing this for us! I'm sure many of us could use more tips in this area.
    Nice! Can't wait to see it. Maybe we are related somehow?
    Yes!!! Totally what the Dr ordered!
    Hey Sexy Jumpcut team I'm an absolutely raw newbie - I imagine lots of jumpcut students are a bit ahead of me - and yesterday I walked around London just shooting me catching a train at Paddington and travelling to the Westcountry. Over the next couple of days, I'm going to try and turn it into maybe a B roll or maybe something that might be a "my day in London" so anyway I've spent the morning hunting down "how-to videos" on B rolls and now I need editing advice and soundtrack advice. I would love to get all this nitty gritty in Jumpcut. I would love something like a Take your Creating Skills to the Next Level type of module. So that's just my feedback. Excellent news that you are all very sexy - good to know. cheers Rhaya
    I am really looking forward to this! Thank you Charles!
    Thank you @CharlesLiu! I am brainstorming ideas for content, and can see it in my head. However, I still am a level 1 video editor (complete newb) and have no idea how to put my ideas together on the computer. What video editing software would you recommend? Thanks for the help. Cam IG: bikeboy222
    @Bikeboy222 > What video editing software would you recommend? Check out point no. 3 https://forum.jumpcut.com/topic/14508/frequently-asked-questions-read-before-posting-asking-for-feedback
    @CharlesLiu This is gonna be so helpful!
    @Lingualizer fasho. Thanks
    I look forward to exploring this post =3 I used to be good at using these video editors but as years gone by i havmt been able to do so but hopefully now i can relearn my technique or even better pick up a new one
    @CharlesLiu I love this!

Looks like your connection to Jumpcut was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.